Case Management • Advocacy • Hotline • Trafficking Victims • Drop In Center • Human Trafficking • Sex Trafficking • Crisis Intervention • Information And Referral
STOP-IT coordinates and provides comprehensive direct services
focused on the needs of victims of trafficking, including:
- intake and eligibility assessments
- intensive case management
- assessment of client needs and the development of an individualized service plan
- accessing public benefits when eligible
- safety planning
- information and referral, documentation of services provided and follow-up
- shelter and sustenance
- medical and dental care
- clothing and toiletries
- trauma informed mental health treatment
- interpreter/translator services
- criminal justice based advocacy
- criminal, civil and immigration legal services
- specialized educational services, literacy education, and job training
- 24 hour evening and weekend response to clients
For more information about program specifics, call 773-275-6233, M-F 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Spanish; interpreters available
- For victims of sex and/or labor trafficking of any age, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Comprehensive service provision to victims of sex and labor trafficking in the City of Chicago.
- This service is free
How to Apply
Individuals in crisis may call the 24/7 hotline at 877-606-3158. Trafficking specialists speak English and Spanish. Interpreters are also available to enable service provision in a variety of languages.