Psychiatry • Information And Referral • Counseling
Esperanza Health Center is dedicated to providing high-quality medical care to all residents of the Southwest Side service area, regardless of their immigration status, race or ethnicity, income level or insurance status. All full-time providers and clinical staff are bilingual and bicultural.
- Psychiatry Psychiatry and behavioral health counseling are provided by Esperanza’s Behavioral Health professionals. Esperanza has an excellent referral relationship with partner hospital for inpatient care and linkage agreements with local agencies for outpatient substance abuse services. Esperanza's psychiatric services are provided in English and/or Spanish for a sliding scale fee to youth and adults.
- Proudly serving residents of Little Village (South Lawndale), Pilsen (Lower West Side), Brighton Park, Archer Heights, Gage Park, Chicago Lawn and the suburb of Cicero.
- Sliding scale fee is available for those without insurance. The sliding scale fee starts at $30 (includes lab testing)-$80 (includes lab testing).
- Private insurance is accepted. Please call 773-584-6200 for a list of accepted insurances.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
AS OF 11/16 NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY NEW PATIENTS
Appointment is required. Call to schedule appointment at 773-584-6200.
- Photo ID
- Insurance information (if applicable)