Counseling • Individual Therapy • Medication Management • Anxiety • Depression • Faithbased
Meier Clinics recognizes and utilizes Christian principles and tools in the healing process along with sound psychological practices. Clinic offers:
- Individual Counseling
- Depression and Anxiety Recovery
- Adolescent Psychotherapy (ages 14-18 at Wheaton location only)
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Sexual Addiction
- Insurance plans accepted: Blue Cross-Blue Shield PPO, Aetna, Cigna and United Health Care, but counselor can check for individual coverage.
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
To begin the intake process, call the intake line at 888-725-4642 (Wheaton Office). Complete the Illinois Patient Forms prior to the scheduled appointment.