Obstetrics • Pediatrics • Pharmacy • Optometry • Mental Health • Prenatal Care • Pregnancy Testing • Immunizations • Women's Health • WIC • Primary Care • Dental • Fitness • Health Education
Lawndale Christian Health Centers provides the following services:
- Adult Medicine
- Pediatric Services
- Developmental Screenings
- Free Parenting Discussion Groups (Regarding Children Birth to Five Years Old)
- Lead Poisoning Education and Intervention
- Substance Abuse Services
- Asthma Services
- Smoking Cessation Services
- Diabetes Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Lawndale Christian Fitness Center
- Behavioral Health
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone) Treatment available at the Farragut Academy, Breakthrough Clinic, Homan Square, Archer, and Main Clinic locations
- Pastoral Care Services
-LCHC accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, and several HMOs. Insurance card must be presented at registration so this information can be verified. Failure to disclose coverage will result in retroactive charges for past visits.
- For patients with an HMO, an LCHC provider must be the assigned PCP with insurance plan.
-If patient does not have insurance, LCHC has several options to help . Agency provides assistance for pregnant moms to enroll in Medicaid, and families with children can apply for AllKids, which provides free or affordable care to everyone living in Illinois. Patients who do not qualify for these programs can receive a medical visit for as little as $25, based on income and family size.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
How to Apply
New Patients: please call 872-588-3000 and LCHC will direct the call as needed. You must bring the following to your first appointment, bring the following:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card, if applicable
- Proof of household income (recent check stub or letter from your employer) and cash or check to pay for visit, if uninsured
Patients with after hours urgent medical needs, call 872-588-3000 and a provider will return your call promptly to address health care concerns.
Chicago, IL 60623