Adolescent Psychiatry • Youth Mental Health • Inpatient Mental Health
The Inpatient Adolescent Psychiatry Program provides comprehensive mental health services to addresses the unique needs of teenagers. Services include:
- Family psychotherapy
- Full inpatient treatment milieu
- Full aftercare planning
- Gradual and individual psychotherapy
- On-unit school program with a full-time teacher
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Substance use assessment
- Most private insurance and managed care programs (except Harmony) accepted. Call 847-360-4333 extension 5018 to speak with an Insurance Verification/Financial Counseling representative and see if your provider is accepted.
- Financial assistance is available to eligible patients through Vista's Charity Care program.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Call 847-360-2720 to schedule an intake assessment. The intake line is staffed 24/7.
For referrals, please provide the following patient information:
legal name and correct spelling
date of birth
reason for referring the patient