DUI Services • Substance Use • Court Ordered
In Illinois, anyone arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs must have an alcohol and drug evaluation. As a state-licensed provider, Rincon Family Services offers a bilingual, culturally relevant intervention program designed to serve court-mandated offenders. Services include:
- Risk reduction education
- Substance use evaluations
- Assistance with Secretary of State Hearing Process
- Moderate, significant, and high risk outpatient treatment
Day and evening classes are available.
- Fee is assessed based on income level and/or DUI risk level.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call (888)215-0513 for intake. You must have a court referral, substance abuse evaluation, and photo ID. Wait lists may apply.
Participants must schedule services within the time frame dictated by the court.