Health Care • Primary Care • Endocrinology • Social Work • WIC • Diabetes • Mental Health • Immunizations • Suboxone
Dr. Jorge Prieto Health Center offers health care and supportive services to community members. Services include:
- Diabetes care
- Family medicine
- Social Work
- WIC services for expectant and new mothers
- Dental care, including exams and cleanings
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (buprenorphine/Suboxone): call recovery coach at 312-859-3504 to schedule intake or for more information.
For more information, call 773-521-0750.
- See CCHHS web site for a list of all accepted insurance plans.
- Uninsured patients will meet with a financial counselor to apply for financial assistance.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call to schedule an appointment call 773-521-0750. For dental care, call 773-257-8301.
A limited number of same-day urgent care appointments are available. Walk in to the clinic as soon as it opens to request a same-day appointment.
A photo ID and insurance information (if applicable) are required.