Detox • Substance Use Treatment
Linden Oaks offers inpatient detoxification for adolescents and adults. The process takes three to five days and is monitored by a psychiatrist and/or physician. Medication and other support is available to help manage withdrawal symptoms. After detox, patients generally step down to a partial hospitalization program for substance use treatment.
- Interpreters Available
- Linden Oaks is in network with many insurance plans. Please call to verify your insurance benefits.
- Linden Oaks accepts straight Medicaid only. Patients must be under 21 or over 65. Medicare is also accepted.
- Interpreters are available via a language line if needed.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 630-305-5027 to schedule an intake assessment. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Names and contact information for physical and mental health providers (e.g., physician, therapist, psychiatrist)
- List of current medications
- Several changes of clothing
If it is determined that inpatient detox is appropriate for you, you will be admitted following your intake appointment as long as a bed is available. There is generally availability, but a wait list may sometimes apply.