Internal Medicine • Infectious Disease • Midwifery • Prenatal Care • Postpartum Care • Pregnancy Testing • Birth Control • HIV Testing • STI Testing • Pediatrics • Immunizations • Mental Health • Behavioral Health • Primary Care • Family Medicine
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care. ACCESS Evanston-Rogers Park Health Center offers:
- Behavioral Health
- Suboxone Treatment
- Family Practice
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will be happy to help patients enroll in any benefits they may be eligible to receive.
- View information regarding accepted insurances.
- To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding fee scale program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included).
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms).
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Access or Primary Physician referral required for suboxone treatment. Call to set up appointment for the Thursday Suboxone Clinic which is at the health center from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may call (773) 764-7146 to schedule an appointment OR request an appointment online.
At all appointments, please be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information