Primary Care • Pediatrics • Family Medicine • Birth Control • Immunizations • Pregnancy Testing • STI Testing • School Physicals • Breast Cancer Screening • Cervical Cancer Screening • Family Planning • Health Care • Obgyn • Suboxone Treatment
ACCESS is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive health care to patients in underserved communities. Staff include physicians, nurse practitioners, and midwives, as well as outreach staff, case managers, and substance abuse counselors. In addition to primary care, ACCESS offers preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. ACCESS Brandon Family Health Center offers:
- Family Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (Suboxone)
- Bosnian Croatian
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will be happy to help patients enroll in any benefits they may be eligible to receive.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (Suboxone). Call intake for appointment to meet with care coordinator and social worker for assessment and placement in program.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-721-7600 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.
At all appointments, please be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information
View a list of accepted insurance plans and other information here. Sliding scale fees are available for uninsured and underinsured patients. To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding scale fees program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included)
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms)
- Additional documentation may be required