Mental Health • Inpatient • Substance Use Treatment
The Youth Inpatient Program at Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital provides a supportive, therapeutic environment for children and adolescents between the ages of 12 and 18 who are battling emotional illness. This intensive program will help youth learn and practice healthy behaviors and prepare for additional treatment in a less restrictive setting. Areas of specialty programming include psychiatry, chemical dependency, eating disorders, anxiety and OCD, and self-injury.
For more information on the services see the list of tests, treatments and therapies offered.
- Alexian Brothers accepts most private insurance plans.
- Straight Medicaid accepted for those under 20 and over 65 years of age.
- Medicaid Managed Care plans accepted: BCBS Family Health Plan, Harmony and Health Spring/Cigna
- No sliding scale when paying out of pocket.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Call 800-432-5005 to begin the intake process. A Clinical Intake Advisor is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free confidential telephone consultation and referral. If patient meets eligibility criteria he or she will be directed to walk-in to hospital for intake and assessment to determine appropriate level of care. Patient must bring:
- photo ID
- Insurance card
- list of medications currently taking