Individual Counseling • Family Counseling • Group Counseling • Medication Management • Psychological Testing • Mental Health
Outpatient care for young adults (ages 18-26) is provided through the Warren Wright Adolescent Center, a part of Northwestern Memorial's Norman and Ida Stone Institute of Psychiatry. Treatment services are available for all mental health conditions, including substance abuse, depression and ADHD. . Specialized services include:
- Treatment programs for teens and adults
- Dual-diagnosis services for people facing both emotional issues and substance abuse
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)—a new alternative technology to treat severe depression
- Psychiatric subspecialties in addiction, geriatrics and forensics
- For adolescents and young adults 18-26 years old.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 312-926-8200 to schedule an appointment and for general intake.
- Insurance information
- Photo ID
Warren Wright is currently only accepting new patients exhibiting symptoms of psychosis, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia. Others can be referred to the general clinic (must have a referral from a Northwestern PCP) or another affiliated clinic. Admissions and referral on a case by case basis, so it pays to call.