Addiction • Alcohol Dependency • Gambling Addiction • Group Therapy • Individual Therapy • DUI Services • After Care • Mental Health • Medical Detox • Substance Use
Leyden's comprehensive substance use treatment services include:
-Medically Monitored Detoxification Program:
- Residential Rehabilitation Program
-Substance Abuse Outpatient Program
-Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program:
-Substance Abuse Aftercare provides continued support for those who have completed a Residential Rehabilitation or Outpatient Program.
- Medicaid Plans Accepted: Aetna, Illini, Meridian and Family Health Network.
- Major private insurance plans accepted: Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Humana.
- Uninsured and underinsured clients are eligible to be assessed for services on a discounted fee schedule.
- No one will be refused services due to an inability to pay.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call (847) 882-4181 for an appointment. A screening is conducted over the phone, and client/patient eligibility for any of SHARE's programs is determined. Patient is seen within 24-48 hours and will meet with nurse and intake counselor for admission for the relevant programs.
Leyden also has an all hours crisis line: 847-451-1100