Housing • Counseling • Group Therapy • Individual Therapy • Mentally Ill • Shelter • Transitional Housing • Job Placement • Homeless • 12 Step • Substance Use Treatment • Information And Referral
Ashunti maintains two neighborhood homes accommodating 37 residents - one for males and another for female residents.
- Job placement
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Careful monitoring by life coach of each resident's treatment plan
- Random drug screens
- Residential housing and treatment fees are charged according to each individual's situation. Ashunti Residential Management Recovery System accepts SSI/Medicaid or private pay.
- Each resident is required to be employed or to be in school.
- For those who are unemployed, Ashunti will assist in obtaining employment.
- Each resident must attend outside 12-Step meetings weekly.
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-379-6981. A counselor will inquire about personal history with substance use, mental illness, or homelessness. Applicants must fill out a housing application and submit to a drug screening. Client will be asked to tour either the home established for women or men to determine if there is a good fit. If there are no available vacancies at the time applicants will be placed on a waiting list or referred elsewhere. Program manager, Regina Lewis, is available to answer questions.