Family Support • Violence Prevention • Parent Support • Social Services • Youth Empowerment • Parent Education
Erie House’s Proyecto Cuídate is a Spanish-language family support and education program dedicated to family well-being. Program components include:
- Youth Violence Prevention
- Youth Empowerment
- Youth Leadership
- Youth Mentoring
- School-based Support Group for Girls Grades 7 & 8
- Parent Education and Support
- Women's Well-Being and Empowerment Groups
- Counseling and Social Work Services
- Case Management and Referral
- Youth Restorative Justice
- Emergency Assistance
- Services are offered primarily in Spanish.
- Proyecto Cuídate is open to all families, though it focuses on those residing in Little Village, Cicero, and Berwyn.
- This service is free
How to Apply
Intake is generally by appointment only. To schedule an intake appointment, call (773) 542-7617 or walk in to speak with an intake specialist.