Group Counseling • Individual Counseling • Disability Services • County Care • Adults with Disabilities • Substance Use • Substance Use Treatment
Anixter Center Outpatient Substance Use Treatment Services offer services specifically for individuals with disabilities. The program is staffed by professionals who are competent, knowledgeable and experienced regarding disabilities and substance use disorders. Services provided include:
- Chemical dependency assessment
- Group and individual counseling
- Case management/follow-up
- HIV/STD education/testing/counseling
- Sober recreation/leisure-time activities
- Independent living skill training
- Aftercare planning/continuing recovery support
- Drug/alcohol education
- Disability awareness education
- Relapse prevention
- Recovery support
- First priority for pregnant women
- American Sign Language
-Priority is given to pregnant women.
-Individuals must be seeking treatment voluntarily.
-Accepts County Care as well as other Medicaid Managed Care Insurance.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-565-3552 to schedule an intake appointment.