Seniors • Behavioral Health • Group Activities • Occupational Therapy • Speech Therapy • Physical Therapy • Mental Health • Addiction • Substance Use • Family Counseling
Older Adult Behavioral Health Services improves the quality of life for older adults facing physical, emotional, and cognitive challenges. Treatment can address concerns including mood disorders, grief and loss, anxiety disorders, alcohol or medication abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder. The program offers specialized services to accommodate specific treatment needs, including cognitive impairments related to Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. These services include various types of therapies and groups, such as:
- Crisis Intervention
- Physical and cognitive assessments
- Family therapy
- Coping skills training
- Expressive therapy
- Group activities offering social interaction
- Individual therapy
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- Movement and relaxation training groups
- Spirituality therapeutic group
- Substance abuse therapeutic groups
- Medicare and most private insurance plans are accepted. Medicare is not accepted for the intensive outpatient program.
- Accepts Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care plans including Harmony, Cigna Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield Community Health.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call 855-383-2224 any time to schedule a free, confidential assessment to determine the appropriate level of care for your needs. Please allow 45-60 minutes for the consultation.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007