Mood Disorder • Anxiety • Depression • Phobias • In-Patient • Out-Patient • Bipolar Disorder • Psychiatry
Among the many services available in the Mood and Anxiety treatment program are:
- Full diagnostic psychosocial and medical evaluation
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication management
- Individual psychotherapy, including cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, and insight-oriented psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy, including introductory psycho-educational groups and longitudinal treatment groups
See a list of conditions treated on the website.
Most treatment is conducted on an outpatient basis. Patients requiring more intensive services may be referred to the Inpatient Clinical Program or the Community Reintegration Program.
- Translator Services
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Inpatient clinic accessed through ER visit or transfer from another inpatient facility.
For outpatient services, make an appointment by calling the intake line at 312-996-2200. An intake coordinator will conduct a mini-assessment over the phone to determine eligibility, including diagnosis and insurance. They will then connect patients with the appropriate specialty clinic. As of 5/14/2018 there is no therapist availability for one-on-one therapy. Call for update. Appointments are generally scheduled 2-8 weeks in advance.
- Bring current insurance, Medicare, and/or Medicaid card
- If patient has an HMO, must bring the completed authorization form from the Primary Care Physician.
- If patient has an insurance policy with a co-pay portion, or if self-pay, patient must provide payment at the time of service.