Methadone • Substance Use Treatment • Counseling
Methadone is a long-term treatment for opioid addiction that blocks drug cravings and withdrawal symptoms.Chicago Treatment's methadone program offers medication assisted treatment, substance use counseling, and support services for adults with opioid use disorder.
- Must have been addicted to opiates (heroin, vicodin, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine) for 1 year or longer.
- Fees vary by location. Please contact your preferred location directly to inquire.
- Intake fee is approximately $50, but may vary by location.
- Spanish speaking staff are available at the Ashland Avenue location only.
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
No appointment is necessary for intake.Walk in intakes are available between 10:00am and 11:00am M-F. Intake takes 2-3 hours and includes a comprehensive evaluation and physical exam by clinical and medical staff. Please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Social Security card (if available)
- Intake fee