Medical Detox • Detox
Leyden's SHARE (Start Here Addiction Rehabilitation & Education) facility offers medication assisted drug and alcohol detoxification for adults. Detox services include:
- Physician evaluation
- Nurse monitoring
- Medication to ease withdrawal symptoms
- Substance use education
- Group therapy
- Referral to ongoing support through aftercare and on site 12 step groups
- Accepts the following Medicaid plans: Aetna Better Health, IlliniCare, Family Health Network, and Meridian.
- Accepts the following private insurance plans: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Humana.
- Uninsured and underinsured clients may be eligible for discounted fees. Please call to inquire.
- No one will be refused services due to an inability to pay.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call 847-843-4949 for an eligibility screening and to schedule an intake assessment. You will meet with a nurse and intake counselor for admission to appropriate services based upon bed availability. Please bring the following to your appointment:
-Insurance card, if applicable
Wait list may apply.
For urgent matters, call the 24 hour crisis line at 847-451-1100