Internal Medicine • Pediatrics • Podiatry • Ophthalmology • Case Management • WIC • Women's health • Ob/Gyn • X-rays • Nutrition Education • STI Testing • HIV Testing • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • Immunizations • Nutrition • Family Support • Domestic Violence • Substance Use Treatment • Hiv Counseling
Near North Health Service Corporation, a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is one of the largest providers of community-based primary care in Chicago. The center provides health care, social services, and nutrition education to the medically indigent and uninsured residents of the Near North side (Cabrini Green), West Town, Humboldt Park, West Garfield Park, Austin, Kenwood/Oakland, Douglas and Grand Boulevard, and Uptown communities. Services include:
- Internal (Adult) Medicine
- Women's Health/ Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oral Health
- Podiatry (foot doctor)
Comprehensive services offered include mental health services, domestic violence counseling, substance abuse treatment, family support services, and early intervention services. Health education, WIC and nutrition services, and services for seniors are also available.
- Please see Accepted Insurance.
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 773-826-3450 x5 to schedule an appointment. Same day appointments are often available.
New patients should arrive at least 30 minutes before their appointment time for registration.
Insured patients should bring:
- Proof of insurance
Uninsured patients should bring:
2.) Verification of Income
Click here for details about required documentation.
X-Rays are available on Fridays and Podiatry is available on Tuesdays by appointment only.