Substance Use Treatment
Leyden'S SHARE (Start Here Addiction Rehabilitation & Education) facility offers residential drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Services include:
-Substance use education lectures
-On site 12 step meetings (Alcoholics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous)
-Psychiatric evaluation as needed
-Accepts the following Medicaid plans: Aetna Better Health, IlliniCare,Family Health Network, and Meridian.
- Accepts the following private insurance plans: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and Humana.
- Uninsured and underinsured clients may be eligible for discounted fees. Please call to inquire.
- No one will be refused services due to an inability to pay.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call 847-843-4949 M-F 9:00am-5:00pm for an eligibility screening and to schedule an intake assessment. You will be seen within 48 hours and will meet with a nurse and intake counselor for admission to appropriate services. Please bring the following to your appointment:
-Insurance card, if applicable
Wait list may apply.
For urgent matters, call the 24 hour crisis line at : 847-451-1100