Pediatric Psychiatry • Inpatient Mental Health • Youth • Youth Mental Health
Vista's Inpatient Child Psychiatry Program serves Lake County youth under the direction of board certified child psychologists. Treatment is individualized and may include:
- Expressions therapy
- Family psychotherapy
- Full aftercare planning
- Full inpatient treatment milieu
- Group and individual psychotherapy
- On-unit school program with a full-time teacher
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Most private insurance and managed care programs (except Harmony) accepted. Call 847-360-4333 extension 5018 to speak with an Insurance Verification/Financial Counseling representative and see if your provider is accepted.
- Financial assistance is available to eligible patients through Vista's Charity Care program.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Call 847-360-2720 to schedule an intake assessment. The intake line is staffed 24/7.
For referrals, please provide the following patient information:
- legal name and correct spelling
- date of birth
- reason for referring the patient
- insurance information