Crisis Stabilization • Substance Use • Crisis Intervention • Mental Health Crisis
The Community Triage Center (CTC), located in Roseland on Chicago’s South Side, is a community-based center that provides crisis stabilization, case management and treatment for patients presenting with mental health and/or substance-related crisis. The CTC is staffed by master- level clinicians, licensed clinical social workers, case managers and registered nurses.
The goal of the CTC is to offer an early intervention alternative to detention or a hospital visit. By doing so, it is expected that the CTC will decrease avoidable emergency room visits, reduce the jail population in Chicago, and improve the health status of the individuals it serves.
The CTC offers:
• Mental health crisis assessment and stabilization
• Health assessment
• Referrals for mental health and substance use treatment
• Case management
- interpreter service
- Accepts insurance
- No one will be turned away for lack of insurance or funds
- This service is free
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
The Community Triage Center takes walk-ins. Appointments are not necessary.
The Community Triage Center is located on the corner of 115th St and Indiana Ave, 200 E. 115th Street, Chicago.
• #115 Pullman/115th Street bus (Indiana or Prairie stop)
• Red Line “L” train (95th/Dan Ryan stop) to #34 South Michigan or #119 Michigan/119th