Pediatric Psychiatry • Individual Counseling • Family Counseling • Medication Management • Mental Health • Autism • Adhd
At the University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital, experts treat infants, children, and teens with most types of mental health problems--from schizophrenia and depression to bulimia nervosa.
Patients and their families are seen in one of the specialty clinics:
- Eating Disorders Clinic: For children and teens with signs of anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa
- General Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic: For children age 3 to 18 who have symptoms of depression, anxiety, and other problems not seen in other specialty clinics
- Parent-Infant Development Clinic: For infants and toddlers age 0 to 2 who have behavior problems, mother-child interaction difficulties, sleep or eating problems, and other developmental issues
- Preschool Behavior Problems Clinic: For children age 2 to 4 who are living with their biological parents and exhibit disruptive behavior, aggressiveness, self-abuse, and other severe behavior problems
- For children and adolescents, ages 2 to 18 years old.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Children accepted
- Teens accepted
How to Apply
Urgent psychiatric needs can be addressed through the Emergency Room 24/7 at 5841 S. Maryland Avenue. Or to schedule an outpatient appointment, please call 773-702-6826 for an appointment, or request an appointment online.
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Insurance information
See accepted insurance plans.
See Request for Financial Assistance/ Spanish