Addiction • Drug Abuse • Counseling • Relapse Prevention • Alcohol Use • Substance Use
The Doreen E. Chapman Center of NorthShore University HealthSystem offers comprehensive treatment for individuals struggling with substance use disorders, including those with co-occurring chronic pain or mental illness. The multidisciplinary treatment team, including an onsite addiction psychiatrist, provides services according to an individualized treatment plan.
Treatment options include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program: Day treatment program that may include daily outpatient withdrawal management and monitoring.Program hours are Monday through Friday, 8:45am-2:45pm.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: provides 9 to 15 hours per week of services tailored to client's needs. Program hours are Monday through Friday, 8:45am-12:00pm.
- Family Program: private and multi-family counseling to support family members throughout the treatment and recovery process. Program hours are Tuesday from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
- Continuing care relapse prevention groups. Groups meet in the afternoon and evening M, W, Th: times vary.
- Coordination with outpatient providers
For more information, see the program brochure or call 847-570-4633.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call the Access Center at 847-570-2500 and select option 2 to schedule an appointment, or click here to request an appointment online. During the initial appointment, you will undergo a comprehensive assessment to determine the most appropriate treatment for your needs. Wait list may apply.
NorthShore University Health System accepts a variety of private insurance plans.
Uninsured and underinsured patients may qualify for sliding scale fees. Patients with income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level may qualify for financial assistance. For questions about costs and coverage, call 847-570-4633.