Alcohol Dependency • Drug Dependency • Co-Dependency • Addiction • 12 Step • Selfhelp
- Houses an office with a full collection of AA and Al-anon literature including anniversary coins.
- Book exchange in our large room as well as a generously donated large-screen tv, a pool table a dart board, a pop machine.
- Restaurant-style kitchen for our periodic buffets. Kids room has a pinball machine and kid-friendly movies, games and toys.
- Those who are getting out of treatment are provided a safe place to learn a recovery lifestyle and make recovering friendships.
Program is open 70 hours a week and houses around forty 12-step meetings a week addressing various addiction/compulsive behaviors including alcoholism, adult children, cluttering, overeating, Al-Anon, cocaine addiction, and codependency.
- This service is free
- All genders welcome
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
- Call AA central office: 312-346-1475 or toll free at: 800-371-1475 ( for Illinois only).
- Or view website for meeting days and times.