Case Management • Counseling • Alcohol Detox • Drug Detox • Substance Use Treatment
Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital has designed an inpatient unit focused exclusively on the treatment of substance use. Psychiatrists specializing in addiction medicine direct all programs. The program offers individualized treatment for adults struggling with continuous substance use, binge drinking, and dependence upon pain medications. Therapeutic services include:
- Alcohol detoxification with a brief inpatient stay
- Opioid detoxification and short-term maintenance using buprenorphine or related medications which have been FDA-approved in the treatment of opioid addiction
- Treatment of dual-disorders such as depression or anxiety
- Access to a variety of medical professionals including addiction specialists, psychiatrists, and primary care physicians
- Enhanced case management to develop treatment goals, monitor your symptoms, and ensure you maintain your recovery progress and sobriety
- Addiction liaison services between inpatient, partial, and outpatient levels of care
- Spiritual care provided by a chaplain specializing in addiction issues
Following inpatient detoxification, all patients are encouraged to continue the recovery process by participating in one or more of the following treatment options:
-Alexian Brothers accepts most private insurance plans.
-Medicaid is accepted for adults ages 18-20 and 65 or older only.
-No sliding scale fees are offered for those paying out of pocket.
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 800-432-5005 to begin the intake process. A counselor is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to do a telephone screening. If you are eligible for treatment, the counselor will direct you to walk into the facility for immediate assessment and intake to determine the appropriate level of care. Please bring the following to your appointment:
-list of any medications you are currently taking