Substance Use Treatment • Group Therapy • Substance Use Counseling • Youth
Hazelden Betty Ford is committed to helping individuals build a new life in recovery--offering the most comprehensive level of outpatient addiction treatment with convenient day and evening options, along with a warm, comfortable structured sober living residence, and nearly 40 on-site support groups each week.
Different levels of care are available, including:
- Day treatment for individuals exiting residential programs
- Intensive outpatient treatment for individuals who are in early recovery
- Continuing care for individuals exiting intensive outpatient treatment
- Recovery management groups for ongoing support
- For teens : (ages 12-18) Intensive Outpatient & Outpatient Treatment
- For adults ages 18 years and older: Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient
- Click here for accepted insurance plans.
- TRICARE is now accepted.
- A scholarship fund available for uninsured or underinsured clients.
- Private insurance accepted
- Teens accepted
- Adults accepted
- Seniors accepted
How to Apply
Call 312-943-3534 or toll free 866-831-5700 any time for a free, confidential consultation.