Primary Care • Midwifery • Internal Medicine • Cardiology • Pediatrics • Behavioral Health • Immunizations • Birth Control • Pregnancy Testing • HIV Testing • STI Testing • Mental Health • Health Care • Obgyn • Family Medicine
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care. ACCESS Servicios Medicos La Villita offers:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will be happy to help patients enroll in any benefits they may be eligible to receive.
- View a list of accepted insurance plans and other information here.
- To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding fee scale program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included).
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms).
- This provider participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program. If your child is 1) less than 19 years old and 2) uninsured, Medicaid-eligible, an American Indian or Alaska Native, or underinsured, they are eligible for free vaccines through the VFC program. Click here for more information.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may call 773-277-6589 to schedule an appointment OR request an appointment online.
At all appointments, please be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information