Behavioral Health • Mental Health • Pediatrics • Family Medicine • Endocrinology • Obstetrics/Gynecology
ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care. ACCESS West Chicago Family Health Center offers the following services:
- Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- All patients are welcome at ACCESS regardless of whether they have insurance. When visiting the health center, a staff member will be happy to help patients enroll in any benefits they may be eligible to receive.
- To be screened to see what benefits you are eligible for or to sign up for the sliding fee scale program, please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of address (two pieces of mail or 1 piece of mail and a photo I.D. with address and name included)
- Proof of income (income tax forms, two pay stubs, SSI/SSA official documentation, two most recent pay stubs, letter from employer, or ACCESS housing/shelter or employment verification forms)
- View a list of accepted insurances.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- All ages welcome
How to Apply
Individuals may call (630) 293-4124 to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.
At all appointments, please be prepared to provide:
- Photo I.D.
- Insurance information